Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Enstain
Error Analisis merupakan salah satu metode pembelajaran yang saya adopsi dari pembelajaran di universitas ternama di luar negeri. Sudah terbiasa mereka melakukan analisis kesalahan dari apa yang sudah dikerjakan. Ketika kita menyadari kesalahan kita, kekurangan kita, kita akan belajar banyak dari sana. Contoh yang saya berikan di posting-an saya sebelumnya cukup sederhana, tapi ternyata ada beberapa yang memperlihatkan hasil kerja luar biasa, ini salah satu contohnya :).
— — — — — — — —
ERROR ANALYSIS – (of video number: 670)
My name is … … . I’m going to tells about history.
- The position of theverb tellin the sentence above is in infinite verb form (nonfinite verb). It means that the verb doesn’t have subject, tense, or number, so the verb tells in the sentence above should be tell.
but in this time history about theEnglish as eeeean International language eeee in the world.
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this:“More specifically, I’m going to tell about history of English as an International language.”
English eee as International language in the world eeeeee came from the came from theBritannia, Britannia.
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this:“English, as International language in the world, came from Britannia.”
- It is without using define article the before word Britanniaand repetition of the words came from, Britannia.
Eee and before it, before it, eee English comefrom the Anglo Saxon. Anglo Saxon. Mmmmm Anglo Saxon language.
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this: “And before that, English came from the Anglo Saxon language.”
- It shouldn’t be repetition of the wordsbefore it and Anglo Saxon.
- It’s more suitable if the word it after the word beforeis replaced with the word that.
- It should be came, because in the context the sentence tells about something in the past.
Eee until now the English known as International language.
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this: “Until now English is known as an International language.”
- The sentence should use is because the sentence is in passive voice.
- The sentence should use determiner (article) an.
Eeelike in American, English is the first language and others other state in the world,
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this: “As in America and the other states in the world, English is the first language,”
- It should be America, not American, because it means country/state in the context of the sentence.
Eee but English eeee known as the British and American English.
- It would be better if the sentence is changed to like this: “but in fact English is better known as British and American English.”
- It should use is in the sentence above, because the sentence is in passive voice.
…….. I think just enough.
Eeee in the other count in the other state like Ukraine and Australia,
- The sentence is not complete yet.
Ok I think just enough. Thanks.
- There are many ‘eeeee’ in several places.
- There are found some repetition of several words.
- In several times the speaker pronounced
– English /eŋlɪs/ . It should be pronounced/ɪŋglɪʃ/
– Other /ɒdər/. It should be pronounced /ʌðə
– Known /knəʊn/. It should be pronounced /nəʊn/
– Ukraine /ukraina/.It should be pronounced/jukrein/
- There was a little pause / silence before last part. The speaker looked a bit confused to tell anything else.
- The message which wanted to be conveyed in the last partwas not complete yet.
The theme was History, but the explanation of history of English as an International language was less detail. There were just 2 sentences about the explanation of the history.
Stefani Josephinne Naomi
— — — — — — — —
Here’s the result…
Hampir semua memperlihatkan peningkatan yang signifikan. I keep remind you, be different! Namun saya pun heran, tugas ini sudah saya berikan selama seminggu. Nomor video sudah saya posting, contoh analisis sudah saya posting, tetapi kenapa masih banyak yang tidak mengerjakan? Untuk beberapa orang yang sakit – untuk sekarang masih saya berikan toleransi, walaupun saya sedikit gemes – ke dua pihak, yang sakit kenapa ga cari info ke yang masuk, yang masuk kenapa ga ngabarin ke yang sakit? We are family, we respect each other, we care each other. Termasuk untuk yang berhalangan hadir, kenapa tidak dititipkan tugasnya? Saya harap ini menjadi kejadian terakhir, kedepannya saya tidak ingin kejadian serupa terjadi 😉
Overall, love your jobs – especially for those who already shock me up 😉 keep up your good job! 😀
Sept, 12 2012, 9:29 pm